Thursday, July 4, 2013

Losing Myself

These days, I am wondering where I went?  Even my husband has been caught saying, "Where's the woman I married?"  And it's true.  I am so different from when we got married.  When we got married I was responsible for only myself.  Now I am completely responsible for 3 people!  That's a lot of pressure!  I am really high-strung these days, and my sweet family has been suffering because of it. 

But with my recent double relapse I have been so exhausted that I feel like all I ever do is the bare minimum of taking care of the household and sleep, and I am still exhausted.  It's exhausting just thinking about it, haha!  But I never have time to do anything I like doing.  I feel like I barely even remember what those things are anymore.  I still try to get out with the kids because I know they need to get out of the house and do things, but it's so exhausting to pack them all up and go do things.  Even things that I love, like swimming, just sound exhausting these days.

I know this is kind of a depressing post, sorry, but this is something I am worrying about these days. 

2 comments:

  1. I think every mom feels like this at some point it sounds like you need some time for your self to refresh. You are a strong women and will find your grove again. If you need a break take it :) go for a small walk by your self, read a book, do something for you every day. Go out to lunch with some friends with out the kids, go on a date with the hubby. It's important you still get in me time as well as family time. Hope things get better hand in there mama you are doing an amazing job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a struggle to raise two children without health problems, so I can only imagine what you are going through. I hope you feel better soon...we need a girls night stat!

    ReplyDelete