Tuesday, May 28, 2013

A Little About Me and this Blog

I am a typical Mormon momma who is almost 27, married, and stays home with my 2 kids.  You would think I was totally normal walking down the street, but actually, I have been living with Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (MS) for almost 10 years!  I was diagnosed at age 17, which is pretty young.  The majority of people are diagnosed in their 20's and early 30's.
I am writing this blog to have a place to record my experiences with MS, going through marriage, pregnancy, childbirth, different treatment options, religious experiences as a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (aka Mormon church), cooking, and just dealing with the different symptoms of MS.  Hopefully as I am learning how to reconcile all these things, I can help others living with MS and other chronic health problems to see that you can still be a spouse and parent!

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to keeping up with your blog and all your experiences! :) I am sure balancing all you have on your plate is not easy, but I have definitely found writing and blogging to be therapeutic so hopefully you will experience the same!

    ReplyDelete